The farm was founded in 1928 by brothers Sergio and Sante Delle Monache, was devoted to livestock, the cultivation of different qualities of mainly vegetables and olive, with particular attention to the search for new techniques of cultivation, pruning and fertilizing for which this company used the collaboration of different experts and research institutes. In the sixties, the company became the exclusive property of Sergio Delle Monache who focused particularly towards the care of the olive oil department.
His son Francis, who shared the love for land and olive trees with his father, in 1985 took active part in an important research on olive growing in the territory of Tuscia, lasting four years and conducted by ENEA, in collaboration with the University of Tuscia and the Energy and the Province of Viterbo Cooperative; so that, at the end of the nineties, he was the first to undertake the process of conversion to organic farm. Lands are located in the heart of the territory, which was property of the ancient Etruscan people, the Tuscia, in the immediate vicinity of Vetralia, a small town strongly linked to the culture and traditions of the olive and olive oil, and located in a central area in the district of Tuscia Protected Designation of Origin - PDO TUSCIA; The most common cultivars in Tuscia are collected by this company: Canino, Frantoio, Leccino, Maurino and moraiolo.
- LOS ANGELES International Olive Oil Competition GOLD MEDAL Medium, Maurino, Tamia Green, Organic, Italy
- LOS ANGELES International Olive Oil Competition SILVER OLIVE BRANCH, Tamia Green,
- NYIOOC 2014 - New York International Olive Oil Competition, BEST OLIVE OIL IN THE WORLD 2014 (Best in Class - North Hemisphere Delicate Organic Blend).
- FORMS OIL (Olive Oil's Shapes), Milan, Best Oil, Best Packaging, HONORABLE MENTION - Best Shelve Bottle and HoReCa Channel.
- XXI Orii LAZIO, Rome - BEST EVOO DOP Tuscia - Medium Fruity Category.
- BIOL XIX International Prize for Best Bio EVOOs - EXTRAGOLD MEDAL and Finalist.
- LOS ANGELES International Olive Oil Competition SILVER MEDAL Robust, Blend, Tamia Gold, Organic DOP Tuscia, Italy
Sergio delle Monache Farm 0.5 lt bottle